Design & Technical
Pro-lift table base
• The majority of Athlegen Pro-lift power operated tables also feature adjustable segments. These adjustable sections are engineered to easily accommodate the repetitive demands which a busy practice places on these adjustable segments.
• Stainless steel is used extensively. Main pivot shafts, pivot pins and section control arms are just some of the components machined in high grade stainless steel. This allows the Athlegen Pro-lift base to be placed into seaside locations with less risk of the high rates of corrosion normally associated with lesser or plated materials.
• The table chassis, or frame is fully fabricated in Australia using certified Australian rolled structural grade steel. Robotic welding processes ensure high structural integrity and repeatability of the final product.
• Every component has been engineered to last. Tables featuring adjustable length footrests are fitted with massive, solid 19 mm diameter stainless steel slider shafts, for longevity and rigidity.
• Each of the 8 main lift pivots is constructed using a stepped nylon bushing, with steel insert bushings and bushing housings. This provides a durable and silent pivot lift design which has been well proven over 20 years, and in the production of more than 20,000 treatment tables.
• Once the fabricated sections have undergone quality control checks, the steel surface is subject to a series of pre-treatment processes before the final powder coating is electrostatically applied and oven baked for a hard durable finish.
• The lifting action of the table is delivered via a fast and powerful lift motor made in Germany by Hanning. This motor plugs into the standard household power supply and is operated via a slim stainless steel foot control pad (made in Germany)
• Nothing has been left to chance... our rigid locking custom castors are of the highest quality available.