Leasing & Finance
Instalment Payment Plan
All online orders must be paid in full upfront.
For custom built Pro-Lift orders, a minimum of a 50% deposit is required for us to commence production of your order. If you would like to pay with a 50% deposit, please add the Pro-Lift to your cart, and progress with getting a Quote, then include your wish to pay a 50% deposit in your delivery notes. A customer service representative will then be in touch with you to process your order and payment. Alternatively call 1800 141 141 and we can process your order over the phone. The remaining outstanding payment is required to be paid, prior to your goods being dispatched.
Alevo offers a number of payment options, including Buy-Now-Pay-Later payment providers. Alevo is not associated with these options and these options are provided by third-party providers. Alevo does not dictate any limitations on these services. Any applicable payment options will be shown in your purchase journey, once you have added your purchase items to your cart.
Buy Now and Pay Later
Leasing and Finance
Customers can arrange finance from their preferred financial institution.
Before Athlegen issues you an invoice, Athlegen will require your financial institution’s preferred invoice billing instructions and any specific details that need to be included on the invoice.
Before you place your order, please, contact your financial institution to obtain their specific invoice requirements.
Limepay enables you to split payments up to $3000. The split payment option appears at the Cart level below all other payment options.
If your purchase is eligible, the payment amount will appear as four equal instalments, whereby the first instalment is paid upfront, and the remaining three instalments are due every fortnight.
• Eligible for all purchases <$3000.
• No application required
• You will pay for your purchase in 4 equal payments.
• You will pay the first payment upfront, and the remaining three payments will be due every fortnight from the first payment date.
• You can pay your payments before the due dates. Otherwise, we will automatically take payments from your nominated debit or credit card on the due dates.
• If an automatic payment fails on the due date, Limepay will charge you a late fee of $5. You can be charged up to 4 late fees, which total $20.
• If an automatic payment fails, Limepay will attempt to take that payment four days later. If that second payment attempt fails, Limepay will add the payment due, including any late fees, to the next scheduled payment.
• Be an individual who is at least 18 years old;
• Be capable of entering into a legally binding contract;
• Have a valid email address and phone number;
• Have a valid debit or credit card; and
• Pay a 25% deposit unless you qualify to have this deposit waived. For product details and terms and conditions, please refer to the Limepay website.
ZIP is available for products that are in stock or can be delivered within 14 days. If a product is eligible for Zip pay, it will be a payment option on the product screen. Zip Pay allows people to buy a product, get their goods straight away and pay them later in regular interest-free instalments; no credit cards are required. Flexible payment plans allow you to pay off your loan weekly, fortnightly or monthly, with a minimum monthly payment. Zip Pay is accessible from the Zip app, available for free through Google Play and the App Store. Zip has a range of products customers’ can apply for:
Zip Pay $250 -$1000
Zip Money >$1000
Zip Business $1,000 – $3,000
Zip Business $3,000 – $150,000
When you make a purchase using Zip, it gets added to your account.
You don’t need to pay anything upfront. Each month you’ll be sent a statement detailing:
• What you’ve spent and paid off
• Fees (including a $6 monthly fee when you have money owing at the end of the month and any late fees or dishonour fees for missed payments)
• How much do you need to pay?
• Zip lets you pay off the total amount or pay in instalments. Payments can be weekly, fortnightly or monthly, as long as a minimum payment of $40 is made each month for balances under $1000. For balances over $1000, minimum payments might be more.
• For product details and terms and conditions, please refer to the Zip website.
Ten weekly payments are split evenly.
Eligible for all purchases <$1000 or more if the customer is eligible for a higher loan amount.
Choose your payment option.
PayPal icon will direct you to the PayPal popup, then you log in or set up a PayPal account and process your payment through them.
Direct Debit Payment Option:
You may elect to pay for your order by direct debit. In the payment section, you must include the order reference provided and pay the exact order value. As soon as your order is paid in full, we will put your order into production.
Credit/Debit Card Payments
We accept AMEX, Visa, and Mastercard – The payment gateway is Limepay
Standard Athlegen payment terms and conditions apply