The Head Cradle adjusts in height and angle and securely locks in place. Suits any size client.
Ensure your clients are comfortable during their therapeutic treatment. Offer your patients the choice of using the table face hole recess or a head cradle. Using a Head Cradle will enable clients to relax on a soft and comfortable pad while lying on their stomach (prone).
Can also be used to extend table length for taller patients.
- Size: 19 mm diameter rods that are set 200 mm apart measured from hole centre to hole centre (19/200)
- Suitable for all late model Athlegen, Azima and Centurion portable and electric treatment tables.
- Moulded plastic top.
- 19mm diameter aluminium rods.
- Height and angle adjustment all set by one lever.
- New locking system designed to be maintenance free – no need for routine tightening.
- Safe Working Load of 19 kg.
- WARNING: Do apply excessive pressure or use the armrest to push against when getting off a table.
- 12 Month warranty.
- Head Cradle (Mechanism Only) – face pad sold separately.
This product is currently in stock, please allow 1-2 business days for dispatch.
Head Cradle: Size 19/200 (Rods: 19mm Dia./200mm Apart)
An alternative to the table’s face hole recess. The head cradle’s height and angle can be adjusted to suit each patient. A useful accessory if you have extended treatments with patients in the prone position or if patients are not comfortable when using the table’s face hole recess. Extends the table length by 300mm, providing a tabletop of over 2 metres – ideal for treating taller patients.