Athlegen warrants, subject to the terms and conditions below, that this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Athlegen warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Athlegen agrees to repair or replace the product when the product does not perform in accordance with its specifications during the standard warranty period, from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase may be required to be presented at the time that a warranty claim is requested.
Upholstery covering to arrive in perfect condition, please notify of any fault within 48 hours of delivery for a claim to be upheld. Vinyl is covered by a separate limited manufacturer’s warranty generally one (1) year for defects in the manufacturing process. The manufacturers warranty excludes; tears in the vinyl; hardening of the vinyl due to excessive use of oils; or use of incorrect cleaners, lack of cleaning; or excessive exposure to direct sunlight. Please refer to separate vinyl care instructions.
• If the product has not been installed operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturers installation and operating instructions provided with the product.
• If the product has been used in a manner that is contrary to how it was originally designed to be used by the manufacturer.
• Damage, malfunction or failure resulting from; - Use on incorrect voltages; mains supply problems; or thunderstorm activity. -Misuse by exceeding the maximum working load. - Incorrect adjustment of table controls. -The use of defective or incompatible accessories; or unauthorised alterations. -Accidents, (including liquid spillages). - Exposure to corrosive conditions (refer to sea side installations/maintenance).
• This warranty does not apply to equipment showing abuse or damage; or if it has been tampered with, altered or repaired, without the approval of Athlegen.
• Control Rods: bending of the solid stainless steel control rods due to incorrect use.
• Electrical cables and foot switch cables or air tubes splits, tears, holes or flattening of cords due to trampling or kinking of cords. They are pre-checked to arrive in perfect working order and will be immediately replaced if we are notified of any fault within 48 hours of delivery.
• Failure as result of any reason not directly attributed to a fault in manufacture.
• Transportation costs of the product or any parts thereof in connection with repairs or removal and reinstallation, unless otherwise specified in these warranty conditions.
• Obsolete and discontinued stock. No product warranties will be offered on obsolete or discontinued stock, unless otherwise specified. No returns or credit is offered on obsolete and discontinued stock unless the item received is faulty. Notification of product faults to customer service must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods. Request for credit and product returns should be made within 24 hours from the receipt of goods. Returned products must be in new and resalable condition and in original packaging.
• No returns are possible on non stock and/or customised/special orders unless faulty.
• Service of any product whilst it is outside Australia.
In The Event Of Failure
Please contact Athlegen Customer Service on 1800 141 141 – toll free, (or refer to our website www.athlegen.com for contact details), a service representative will offer free trouble shooting assistance over the phone, or may recommend an onsite service technician to service your table at your premises (please refer to On Site Warranty Services section below for more details).
If in the unlikely event the table needs to be returned to the Athlegen factory. A Return Authorisation Number (RAN) will first be issued by the Athlegen Customer Service team. The complete table or faulty component should then be returned to Athlegen, together with a full report, freight paid and insured. Athlegen does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to the table in transit, and cannot accept returns that do not have a RAN clearly identified on the outer packaging.
The warranty does not cover freight or insurance. In all cases of transit damage, or transit loss, a claim must be filed against the carrier by the purchaser, even if the shipment is arranged by Athlegen.
The warranty does not cover any cost associated with the installation, deinstallation, or reinstallation of a product.
On Site Warranty Service
On site warranty service by our own service personnel is available in selected areas throughout Australia (most capital cities). Call out service charges always apply*, but there is no charge for parts and labour required to rectify a defective part during the warranty period.
* If on site service is requested, the service provider will charge a call out fee and a travel fee (if it is outside the normal service area). Call out and travel rates will vary by location, please enquire.
Under no circumstances shall Athlegen be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever, for any compensation or consequential damages, loss, or injury to any person, as a result of the misuse or abuse of this table.
Athlegen shall not be liable for any losses, financial or otherwise, suffered as a consequence of any failure of the table, which is rectified under the terms of this warranty agreement.
To the extent permitted by law, Athlegen’s maximum liability under the Standard, Extended and Maxi warranties shall not exceed the original purchase price of the product or, at Athlegen’s option, the cost of replacing the product. Athlegen reserves the right to repair the product or to replace the product with the same or the equivalent product (using either new or factory refurbished parts). Where a replacement is provided the original product becomes the property of Athlegen, and the original product warranty period continues from the original purchase date.
Warranty is not transferable to any subsequent purchaser if the product is sold during the warranty period.
No one is authorised to assume any liability on behalf of Athlegen or to impose any obligation on it, in connection with the sale of any equipment, other than as stated in this warranty and outlined above. The Standard, Extended or Maxi warranties do not limit any conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights and remedies implied by relevant legislation in Australia, except to the extent permitted by such legislation.
Normal customer maintenance as described in the operating instructions is not covered by this warranty (such as electrical tagging or lubrication), please refer to the operating instructions. This service can be provided by Athlegen please contact us for a quotation.
Service will be provided only during normal business hours and under safe working conditions and circumstances.
Athlegen and its authorised service agents may charge labour, transportation and handling costs if called out for warranty work to be done when upon investigation the product is found to be in good working order and therefore not requiring warranty repairs.
Warranty statement As of 18th of Nov 20011, No.111018
For full details on product warranty's please download warranty statement sheet.