The Athlegen Australian made Kebu and Volta HIGH lab gas lift stools are a combination of strategic design and comfort. With a firm cushioning system and double-stitched upholstery, these stools are the perfect addition to any office, clinic or treatment room.
Situated just beneath the seat top, the planetary mechanism is always quickly within reach, allowing you to adjust the stool height from any seated position.
Volta features an adjustable backrest for added comfort and manoeuvrability. This can be removed or adjusted to 1 of 2 pre set positions if required.
The compact, 540mm diameter, cast aluminium base is ideal for getting close to your patients and manoeuvrability in tight spaces.
The optional friction lock swivel castors remain locked when the stool is not in use; this helps to prevent injury when you are in the process of sitting down. As soon as you sit on the stool the weight activated castors unlock to allow unrestricted movement.
Kebu and Volta High stools feature a 460mm diameter foot ring as standard with a maximum height of 860mm. Both Kebu and Volta High stools are available in two different height options, and in your choice of upholstery fabric.
This product is manufactured to order. Once you add this product to your shopping cart you will be able to view the current manufacturing lead-time.
5-years, upholstery fabric to arrive in perfect condition.
- 460mm diameter adjustable footrest ring
- Seat height that can be set up to 860mm
- Dunlop Australia foam
- Planetary control lever situated just beneath the seat top allowing you to quickly adjust the stool height from any seated position
- Removable backrest that can be set to one of two positions.
- Compact, 540mm diameter, quality cast aluminium base - ideal for getting close to your patients and manoeuvrability in tight spaces.
- Shipping Dimensions: 50 x 26 x 50 cm 8 Kg