Custom build the table of choice of many Feldenkrais Practitioners, Rolfing Structural Integration Practitioners and Somatic Practitioners.
Azima has been designing and manufacturing hand-crafted Feldenkrais portable tables in Australia for over 30 years.
This premium lightweight portable is built to withstand the rigours and movements unique to the Feldenkrais Method.
The superior inverted truss is designed for noise free treatments and unparalleled support at a low table height, even under extreme loads and years of professional use.
The Azima Feldenkrais table is custom built to your exact specifications helping to aid you with your Functional Integration and other Feldenkrais Methods.
The sturdy design helps to optimise your performance while achieving maximum comfort and support for your clients.
These are just a few reasons why leading Feldenkrais Practitioners recommend Azima portables.
This product is manufactured to order. Once you add this product to your shopping cart you will be able to view the current manufacturing lead-time.
“We always recommend Azima Tables for our Feldenkrais Students and Practitioners. The tables are strong, light and reliable and the team are helpful and responsive. They contact us for our input into design modifications and on the rare instance where repairs have been required, have organised things promptly and efficiently”. Jenni Evans, Program Director, Feldenkrais Institute of Australia.
- Low minimum height 410mm.
- Wide working surface 810mm
- Only weighs 13.5kg
- Specially designed firm 22mm Australian made foam.
- No face-hole recess.
- Made ready for an optional Head Cradle extension.
- Ultra-comfortable, oil resistant and easy to clean PU fabric.
- Easy and fast to set-up and fold away.
- Lightweight with superior strength.
- Small incremental height settings.
- Aluminium inverted truss system.
- Twin cable system for extra security.
- Hardwood frame construction.
- Australian structural 4mm Hoop Pine Plywood base.
- Designed and made in Australia.