The Centurion Value-Lift Massage is designed to fulfil the basic requirements of remedial and relaxation massage.
The power driven height adjustment allows easy access for elderly and incapacitated patients while also achieving an ergonomic working platform for the practitioner. An integrated gas assisted head cradle may be adjusted through a wide range of angles very easily.
The table sits securely on four solid supports that can be adjusted for an uneven floor. A foot-operated retractable wheel system allows easy manoeuvrability when required.
The Value-Lift Range Is Available In Three Models
When you are comparing electric power driven treatment tables an important factor is the drive system, i.e. the actuator that lifts the table, or as commonly referred to as the table motor. There are two basic types of motors:
(1) Powered direct current (D.C.), such D.C. power supplies or an AC-to-DC power converter; and
(2) Powered by alternating current (A.C.), typically the power grid 240 Volts.
The major benefit of an A.C. motor over a D.C. motors is its lifting speed and how it performs under load i.e. with a patient on the table. An A.C. motor’s speed (Pro-Lift models) is constant regardless of the weight on the table; whereas the more weight that is on a table driven by a DC motor the
(1) Value-Lift tables are designed in Australia by Athlegen.
• Athlegen has over 30 years experience designing and manufacturing superior treatment tables for massage, alternative health, beauty therapy, chiropractic, osteopathic, physiotherapy and medical professionals.
• Designed by our engineers and market tested, Centurion Value-Lift power driven tables are proprietary registered designs. All prototypes are manufactured in our factory in Ballarat, using our in-house tooling and state of the art robotic welding equipment.
(2) Made in the PRC
• Value-Lift tables are made in the PRC under our strict QC guidelines.
Tell us how we can improve - we strive to continually improve our products, service and website; your suggestions and comments are always welcome