Venus tables are available in three versions; Bronze, Silver and Gold
(1) Australian Designer and Manufacturer.
• Athlegen is an Australian specialist designer and manufacturer of superior treatment tables for massage, alternative health, beauty therapy, chiropractic, osteopathic, physiotherapy and medical professionals.
• Designed by our engineers and market tested, Athlegen Prolift power driven tables are proprietary registered designs, manufactured in our factory in Ballarat, using our in-house tooling and state of the art robotic welding equipment.
(2) 15-year Structural Warranty
(3) In house-Research and Development
• Athlegen has its own Research and Development Department committed to ongoing product development, and it uses extensive consultation with practitioners, therapists and professional associations to refine products and determine industry needs.
• A continuous improvement manufacturing program ensures that Athlegen products are built to perform flawlessly; the differences are obvious when you compare Athlegen tables side by side with competing products.
(4) Customize to suit your specific requirements
• We offer an unrivalled choice - from a comprehensive selection of standard products or let us customize a table to suit your requirements.
When you are comparing electric power driven treatment tables an important factor is the drive system, i.e. the actuator that lifts the table, or as commonly referred to as the table motor.
There are different types, speed and lifting capacities, qualities and of course countries of origin.
Athlegen Prolift Motor Benefits
(1) We use a larger more powerful actuator 10,000n, compared with 6000n actuators used on most competing products. Almost twice as powerful.
(2) Our actuators are
While both A.C. and D.C. motors serve the same function of converting electrical energy into mechanical energy, they are powered, constructed and controlled differently. The most basic difference is the power source. A.C. motors are powered by alternating current (A.C.) typically the power grid 240 Volts, while D.C. motors are powered from direct current (D.C.), such D.C. power supplies or an AC-to-DC power converter.
The major benefit of an AC motor over DC motors is its lifting speed.
(3) An A.C. motor’s speed is constant regardless of the weight on the table.
An Athlegen Pro-Lift motor's height adjustment speed is the same with or without a patient on the table; whereas the more weight that is on a table driven by a DC motor the
(4) Speed Comparison with a patient weighing 150KG
Athlegen Prolift (Hanning AC motor): 37mm per second, or a height adjustment of 48.1cm in just 13 seconds
Competitor (Linak DC motor): 12mm per second, or a height adjustment of 48.1cm in 40 seconds
Waste less time waiting for table movements, most DC motors on competing products are painfully slow and this can interrupt the treatment flow.
An Athlegen Pro-lift table provides you with fast, super responsive table height adjustments; allowing you to be more efficient - To do more in less time.
Tell us how we can improve - we strive to continually improve our products, service and website; your suggestions and comments are always welcome