Alevo is proud of the quality that goes into our tables and is confident that your table will provide you with years of trouble-free service. Alevo treatment table brands include Centurion (imported), Athlegen, and Forme Medical (designed and manufactured in Australia)
For specific warranty terms, please refer to your product warranty statement.
Athlegen warrants that this product is free from defects in materials and quality, subject to the terms and conditions below.
Athlegen warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Athlegen agrees to repair or replace the product when the product does not perform by its specifications during the standard warranty period, from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase may be required to be presented at the time that a warranty claim is requested.
Upholstery covering is guaranteed to arrive in perfect condition, please notify of any fault within 48 hours of delivery for a claim to be upheld. A separate limited manufacturer’s warranty covers upholstery fabric, generally one (1) year for defects in the manufacturing process. The manufacturer’s warranty excludes; any tears in the vinyl, hardening or peeling of the fabric surface due to excessive use of oils, incorrect cleaners, lack of cleaning, or excessive exposure to direct sunlight. Please refer to separate upholstery fabric care instructions.
• The product has been installed, used, or maintained contrary to the manufacturer’s installation and operating instructions.
• The product is used contrary to how the manufacturer initially designed it.
• Damage, malfunction or failure resulting from; – Use of incorrect voltages; electrical mains supply problems; or thunderstorm activity.
• Misuse by exceeding the maximum working load.
• Incorrect adjustment of table controls.
• The product has been fitted with incompatible components or accessories or has unauthorised alterations.
• Accidents (including liquid spillages).
• Exposure to corrosive conditions (refer to Sea-side installations/maintenance).
• The warranty does not apply to equipment showing abuse or damage; or if it has been tampered with, altered or repaired, without the approval of Athlegen.
• Control Rods: bending of the solid stainless steel control rods due to incorrect use.
• Gas springs: alignment required due to excessive load placed on a table section controlled by gas springs
• Electrical cables and foot switch cables or air tubes splits, tears, holes, or cords flattened due to trampling or kinking. NOTE: All cables or cords are pre-checked to arrive in perfect working order. We will replace any faulty cords or cables immediately if notified of any fault within 48 hours of delivery.
• The warranty does not apply to any product failure not directly attributed to a fault in manufacture.
• The warranty does not include transportation costs of the product or any parts in connection with repairs or removal and reinstallation of the product.
• The warranty does not include general maintenance items such as electrical tagging, tightening or alignment of components, and general table lubrication; please refer to the operating instructions. Athlegen can provide this service; please contact us for a quotation.
• Obsolete and discontinued stock. No product warranties will be offered on obsolete or discontinued stock unless otherwise specified. No returns or credit is provided on obsolete and discontinued stock unless the item received is faulty. You must notify customer service of product faults within 72 hours of receipt of goods. Returned products must be in new and resalable condition and original packaging.
• No returns are possible on non-stock and customised/special orders unless faulty.
• Service of any product whilst it is outside Australia.
In The Event Of Failure
Please contact Athlegen Customer Service on 1800 141 141 – toll-free, (or refer to our website www.athlegen.com for contact details). A service representative will offer free troubleshooting assistance over the phone or may recommend a service technician to service your table at your premises (please refer to the on-site Warranty Services section below for more details).
If in the unlikely event, that you need to return your table to the Athlegen factory. The Athlegen Customer Service team will first issue a Return Authorisation Number (RAN). Send Athlegen the complete table or faulty component, together with a full report, freight paid, and insured. Athlegen accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to the table in transit and cannot accept returns that do not have a RAN identified on the outer packaging.
The warranty does not cover freight or insurance. In all transit damage or transit loss cases, a claim must be filed against the carrier by the purchaser, even if Athlegen arranges the shipment.
The warranty does not cover any cost associated with installing, de-installation, or reinstallation of a product.
On-Site Warranty Service
On-site warranty service by our service personnel is available in selected areas throughout Australia (most capital cities). Call out service charges always apply*, but there is no charge for parts and labour required to rectify a defective part during the warranty period.
* If on-site service is requested, the service provider will charge a call-out fee and a travel fee (if it is outside the normal service area). Call out, and travel rates will vary by location; please enquire.
Under no circumstances shall Athlegen be responsible in any manner whatsoever, for any compensation or consequential damages, loss, or injury to any person, as a result of the misuse or abuse of this table.
Athlegen shall not be liable for any losses, financial or otherwise, suffered by the repair or replacement of any product under the terms of this warranty agreement.
To the extent permitted by law, Athlegen’s maximum liability under the Standard, Extended, and Maxi warranties shall not exceed the original purchase price of the product or, at Athlegen’s option, the cost of replacing the product.
Athlegen reserves the right to repair or replace your product with the same or an equivalent product, using either new or factory refurbished parts. The original product becomes the property of Athlegen, and the initial product warranty period continues from the original purchase date.
The product warranty is not transferable to any subsequent purchaser.
No one is authorised to assume liability or impose any obligation on Athlegen other than as stated in this warranty document.
The Standard, Extended, or Maxi warranties do not limit any conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights, and remedies implied by relevant legislation in Australia, except to the extent permitted by such legislation.
Athlegen will provide on-site service only during regular business hours and under safe working conditions and circumstances.
Athlegen and its authorised service agents may charge labour, transportation, and handling costs if called out for warranty work to be done upon investigation if the product is found to be in good working order and therefore not requiring warranty repairs.
Warranty statement As of 18th of August 2021, No.210818